The College offers a range professional development courses to improve skills and career prospects.
Professional Development Skills Workshops
Our Professional Skills Development Workshops provide short bursts of training and are useful for learning new skills or for refresher purposes. We design each workshop to respond to each customer's specific situation and objectives. This service includes an on-site consultation to fully understand your situation, to assess your development needs and to agree measurable objectives for the workshops. Examples of workshops include:
- Marketing - for attracting new and retaining existing customers
- Public relations - how to handle the media
- Coaching - an introduction for team leaders and managers
- Corporate vision and goal setting - helping you set long-term business goals
- Improving standards of customer service
- HR related issues eg employment law for managers etc.
Workshops are run at a venue of your choice, for your own staff, on days and times to suit you.