Helping You: The Employee
How can we help you as an employee or volunteer?
We offer an extensive package of support to employees and volunteers - here are some examples of how our service may help:
- Help you decide on the best training programme to suit you; your experience, your job (or voluntary placement) and your aspirations
- Advise you on what funding is available to help you achieve your selected qualification
- Provide you with a Personal Assessor who will be a specialist in the occupational area you are working
- Visit you at your place of work, normally, once a month to review your progress; observe and assess your performance and plan the next stage towards the achievement of your qualification
- Work with you towards achieving your vocational qualification and help you develop other skills for example English or Maths - if you feel this could be an opportunity for you
- Support and motivate you to develop new skills and achieve your training goals
- Offer advice and guidance on other training courses available to you once you have achieved your initial qualification.
If there is any other help you need, please click here to send us an online message or call us on 01934 411594 - we will be very happy to help.