ESOL Open Day
27 October 2021 10:00 – 16:00
Weston College offers a range of English For Speakers of Other Languages classes.
Come along to our open day to find out more
- Day: Wednesday 27 October
- Time: 10am—4pm
- Where: Knightstone Campus
If you would like to enrol onto a class on the day, you will need:
- Proof of identity
- Proof of residency/settlement.
If you have any questions before our open day you can email or call 01934 411545.
IMPORTANT Covid Information
To keep everyone as safe as possible we’d like to remind you that you to take a lateral flow test within 48 hours of your attendance or have a COVID passport. Please note, we are unable to accept lateral flow tests that have been done more than 48 hours in advance.
If ahead of the event you or a member of your household experience any of the common COVID-19 symptoms or have a positive COVID-19 test we ask you not to attend and get in contact with us so that we can make alternative arrangements for you to visit us another time.
What will happen on arrival?
- Show proof of your negative lateral flow test taken in the last 48 hours or a COVID passport.
- Be prepared to be asked if you, or any member of your household, are suffering symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Confirm you haven’t been contacted by NHS Test and Trace and should currently be self-isolating.
Should you not be able to provide the relevant evidence or provide the required answers to the points above, you will not be allowed to enter the building.
Face coverings - whilst face coverings are not required for visitors you are very welcome to wear them.
Toilets and hygiene - toilets and handwashing/sanitising facilities will be available onsite.