Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)
Support the wellbeing of your staff and colleagues by becoming a mental health first aider in your organisation.
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is an internationally recognised training course, which will enable you and your colleagues to spot the signs and symptoms of mental ill-health and provide first-aid help.
With 1 in 4 people experiencing mental health in their lifetime, this course will enable you to effectively support up to 25% of your current workforce.
Choose between Youth and Adult Mental Health first aid training depending on your organisation. Courses are available on demand, with the option of virtual or face-to-face. These options allow you to find the perfect delivery for you and your business.
The MHFA course is highly engaging, and allows you to learn these valuable life skills in a number of ways, including group activities, presentations and discussions.
The course is designed to give you:
- A deeper understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect people’s wellbeing, including your own
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- The ability to retain staff, through the knowledge of how to fully support your staff/colleagues
- Enhanced interpersonal skills, such as listening without judging
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to appropriate support.