Mental Health Hub
The Mhub is the central place within the college group for Mental Health. You can visit us on 3rd floor at Knightstone campus at anytime.
The MHub provides a safe and quiet space for everyone with a mental health condition- informal drop ins are done here and learners also have access to a selection of self-help books.
The MHub is a beacon of best practice in terms of mental health and education and are a trailblazer with Young Minds.
Bespoke Training Packages
Can be designed according to time/cost and delivered on a wider scale. Example include:
- 1 hour session – Mental Health Awareness
- 3 hour conference- Mental Health – What’s all the fuss about
- 2 day - Adult Mental Health First Aid
- Workplace/Educational consultations – lesson plans, schemes of work, embedding MH into PSD.
- Self - esteem lessons - for primary schools and self- concept building
- Connect 5 wellbeing training
Contact Georgie for more information
“I feel so much more confident in dealing with Mental Health since attending this course, I didn’t think I would enjoy it but I thoroughly did, thank you so much”
“Just e-mailing to let you know that I have just completed a lesson on Mental Health and it felt great. The learners were so engaged and it has really made a change”
“What you do is amazing-keep spreading the joy”