- Reports as required to managerial staff on departmental activities.
- Determines or recommends staffing and other needs to meet sales and productivity targets.
- Liaises with managers and other departments to resolve operational problems.
- Establishes and monitors work schedules to meet sales and productivity targets.
- Directly supervises and coordinates the activities of sales and related workers.
Typical Education Level
Level 2 NVQ; GCSE at grades A*-C
Will retirement created job openings
In the UK, 10% in this profession are aged 55 or above.* They will likely retire in the next 10 years, creating a demand for new workers
*This is based on national data
Average annual earnings
The current average wage for sales supervisor is £17,414
The number of jobs in the career for the current year is 5,582. Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons, and do not distinguish between full- and part-time jobs.
Over the past year, jobs have been posted for sales supervisor roles.
How well does it pay?
Normal pay for this occupation is £17,414 per year. That is about £1,451 per month or £8.93 per hour. New workers generally start on £11,609, while highly experienced workers can earn as much as £25,953
Is it growing or declining?
This career has remained the same over the last 2 years, and is expected to remain the same over the next 4 years. Currently, 5,582 people are employed in the region.