CAD and Modelling Courses – Hurry, only a few spaces remaining!
NEW for September 2021 - we're excited to be offering these courses for those 19+ at our state-of-the-art South West Skills Campus.
This is a high-technology campus with classrooms, workshops and labs that offer industry standard equipment which will give you the hands-on experience you’ll need to progress into the industry.
Our CAD facilities at the South West Skills Campus, allow you to create a 3D representation of a concept, which can then be manufactured.
Here are the details:
- You'll have your own dedicated tutor who will be on hand to support you throughout your time with us.
- As a Weston College student you'll also have access to all our facilities at the South West Skills Campus - including our Library, IT suite, welfare and employment support teams, Costa ...
- Plus, get all the benefits of studying at Weston College - including exclusive student discounts.
We have a friendly team ready to guide you through the application process - start your journey by selecting a course below.
All courses start soon, with limited spaces - so don't delay!
How much do they cost and what financial assistance is available?
LEVEL 3 COURSES
Your course could be free under the National Skills Fund, find out more here.
LEVEL 2 COURSES
Your course may be FREE if you live in the South West of England (including the West of England Combined Authority) and:
- You are defined as being unemployed.
- You are employed, or self-employed, and earn less than £17,374.50 annual gross salary or less than £18,525.00 (West of England Combined Authority postcodes).
- If you are 19-23 (all postcodes) or 50+ (West of England Combined Authority postcodes only) and do not hold a full Level 2 qualification.
There are also co-funding options if you do not meet the above criteria, we can talk you through your options, email to arrange a call back.
Please note: This is a summary only, you can read the full T&Cs here
Why choose us for your adult course?
• Reputation - We are an OFSTED outstanding college and our adult course provision puts us in the top 25% of colleges in the country.
• Success rates - 98% of our students who applied to university after finishing their course were offered places and 100% of those students achieved the grades needed to accept their offers.
• Our facilities - Because we're a further and higher education college, we're used to teaching adults - in fact over 15,000 of our students are 19+ years old. Our award-winning facilities are closer to what you'd expect from a university. See our facilities here
• Our links with universities and employers. As well as working with universities, we work with over 2,500 businesses to provide you with the best careers and progression guidance.
How do I apply?
Start your journey by selecting a course below, click apply and complete an online application form. One of our friendly team will then be in touch. If you have any problems don't worry we have a friendly team ready to guide you through the application process, email us to arrange a call back.