Creating a Business Start-Up, Certificate (Online)
This qualification is designed for those seeking the skills and knowledge needed to start up a business.
What will I do on this course?
It will provide an understanding of the initial processes and requirements of a business start-up, including the marketing, legal and financial requirements and an understanding of how to write a business plan.
This qualification will focus on the study of starting a business and support you to create a business plan.
By completing this course, you will gain an understanding of the steps of creating and developing a business start-up, develop an awareness of business skills, increase self-awareness and aid personal development.
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed internally based on completion of the following modules:
- Initial steps for a business start-up
- Marketing for a business start-up
- Legal and financial considerations for a business start-up
- Developing a business plan
Upon successful completion, you will be awarded the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Creating a Business Start-Up.
You will have access to the College’s online portal. Once logged in you will be able to access your course materials, lessons and resources at any time.
Eligibility for FREE Level 2 Distance Learning courses:
- Learners must be aged 19 years or over as at 31/08/19
- Must have lived in the EU for the last three years
- Must currently reside in England, in a post code outside of Greater Manchester, Liverpool City, Cambridge & Peterborough, Tees Valley and the West Midlands.
- Must have a full Level 2 qualification or above in any subject (i.e QCF Diploma Level 2, five GCSEs/O Levels grade A-C, two or three AS Levels, CSE grade 1 5 or more, one A Level, QCF Certificate, GNVQ Intermediate, First Diploma, NVQ Level 2, First Certificate or Principle of Learning Level 2).
- Unemployed and claiming benefits, and using the qualification to obtain work.
An administration fee will be incurred if you withdraw from the course.
No formal entry requirements
Most people qualify for FREE tuition and material fees due to discounts we offer. Click on the icon(s) below to find out what you’ll need to pay.