Managing your Money, Award (Online)
Money management is a critical life skill.
What will I do on this course?
This qualification is suitable for all ages and backgrounds and provides you with the knowledge and skills to manage personal finance beneficially and how to plan for future needs.
This course has been designed to help you understand and make the most of your personal finances by developing the awareness of financial products and services such as savings accounts and loans, increase knowledge of saving and borrowing money.
The course will help you make informed decisions when choosing financial products and services, understand the risks to personal finances and compare goods, products and services.
How will I be assessed?
Learning will be assessed internally and will be based on completion of the following modules:
- Understanding personal finance
- Making the most of personal finances
On successful completion, you will be awarded the NCFE Cache Level 1 Award in Managing Your Money.
You will have access to the College’s online portal. Once logged in you will be able to access your course materials, lessons and resources at any time.
Eligibility for FREE Level 2 Distance Learning courses:
- Learners must be aged 19 years or over as at 31/08/19
- Must have lived in the EU for the last three years
- Must currently reside in England, in a post code outside of Greater Manchester, Liverpool City, Cambridge & Peterborough, Tees Valley and the West Midlands.
- Must have a full Level 2 qualification or above in any subject (i.e QCF Diploma Level 2, five GCSEs/O Levels grade A-C, two or three AS Levels, CSE grade 1 5 or more, one A Level, QCF Certificate, GNVQ Intermediate, First Diploma, NVQ Level 2, First Certificate or Principle of Learning Level 2).
- Unemployed and claiming benefits, and using the qualification to obtain work.
An administration fee will be incurred if you withdraw from the course.
No formal entry requirements
Most people qualify for FREE tuition and material fees due to discounts we offer. Click on the icon(s) below to find out what you’ll need to pay.