Principles of Customer Service, Certificate (Online)
What will I do on this course?
This course is designed to provide you with the underpinning knowledge that is required by employees to work in a range of different environments within a customer service role.
The qualification will enable you to develop essential knowledge of how to carry out customer service tasks, such as how to manage information and supporting events, and know how to apply your knowledge in a variety of industries and job roles.
How will I be assessed?
Learning will be assessed internally and will be based on completion of the following three mandatory modules:
- Principles of customer service and delivery
- Understand customers
- Understand employer organisations
You will also have the option to further expand your learning by completing the following modules:
- How to communicate with customers
- How to communicate with customers using the telephone
- How to handle customer information
- How to deliver customer service online
- How to resolve problems and deliver customer service to challenging customers
- How to handle objections, promote additional products or services and close sales
- How to develop customer relationships
- How to process sales orders and provide post transaction customer service
- Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
- How to develop working relationships with colleagues
Upon successful completion, you will be awarded the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service.
You will have access to the College’s online portal. Once logged in you will be able to access your course materials, lessons and resources at any time.
Eligibility for FREE Level 2 Distance Learning courses:
- Learners must be aged 19 years or over as at 31/08/19
- Must have lived in the EU for the last three years
- Must currently reside in England, in a post code outside of Greater Manchester, Liverpool City, Cambridge & Peterborough, Tees Valley and the West Midlands.
- Must have a full Level 2 qualification or above in any subject (i.e QCF Diploma Level 2, five GCSEs/O Levels grade A-C, two or three AS Levels, CSE grade 1 5 or more, one A Level, QCF Certificate, GNVQ Intermediate, First Diploma, NVQ Level 2, First Certificate or Principle of Learning Level 2).
- Unemployed and claiming benefits, and using the qualification to obtain work.
An administration fee will be incurred if you withdraw from the course.
No formal entry requirements
Most people qualify for FREE tuition and material fees due to discounts we offer. Click on the icon(s) below to find out what you’ll need to pay.