More course dates announced soon
Team Leading (Fast Track), ILM Certificate (Online and On Campus)
The Certificate in Team Leading is for new and aspiring team leaders/managers who do not yet have a qualification or for those that have recently taken on increased management responsibilities with little experience. You can join this course throughout the year, apply today and then pick your start date during enrolment!
On this course you will:
- Learn how to develop the core skills to lead a team successfully
- Understand different motivational techniques to get the best from people
- Develop the confidence to tackle difficult issues
- Discover how to develop your leadership skills.
This nationally recognised management qualification consists of a number of units covering the core skills needed to lead a team. You will learn how to plan, allocate and monitor work; plus gain tools and techniques to develop as a leader and get the most from your team. Units include:
- Understanding Leadership and Developing Yourself as a Team Leader
- Leading your Team (including Leading Teams in the Digital World)
- Planning and Monitoring Work (including managing teams remotely)
- Improving the Performance of the Work Team
- Business Improvement Techniques
- Understanding Innovation and Change in the Workplace
- Managing Conflict in the Workplace
You will be assessed via coursework, you will complete approx. 6 assessments (1 per week) so you will need to devote approximately 6 hours a week in addition to the class sessions to complete your assessments.
This course is approved by the Institute of Leadership & Management - the a professional membership body for leaders and managers. Its stated mission is to inspire great leadership - everywhere
Successful learners may progress onto ILM Level 3 Award or Certificate in Leadership and Management or a Management Apprenticeship
There are no entry requirements.
Category & Subject AreaBristol Training Institute Business and Management Courses for adults Courses for adults Distance Learning
iAn interview is required for this course.
Most people qualify for FREE tuition and material fees due to discounts we offer. Click on the icon(s) below to find out what you’ll need to pay.