More course dates announced soon
Cyber Security Practices, Certificate
The purpose of the Level 3 Certificate in Cyber Security Practices is to provide you with a chance to develop knowledge and practical skills relating to cyber security with the view to seeking employment or proceeding to further study in this area.
The units you will cover include:
- Understand cyber security principles
- Threat intelligence in cyber security
- Cyber security testing, vulnerabilities and controls
- Cyber security incident response
- Understand legislation and ethical conduct within cyber security
- Professional skills and behaviours for cyber security
This qualification will require two evenings a week of study, you will attend face to face learning on Tuesday evenings and digitally via Microsoft Teams on Thursday evenings.
Upon completion of this course you may like to look at other computing courses such as coding practices, move onto UCW or gain employment in this sector.
This course is FREE if you are aged 19+, do not have a Level 3 qualification (A-Level equivalent), and currently live in the South West.
There are no formal entry requirements.
iAn interview is required for this course.
Most people qualify for FREE tuition and material fees due to discounts we offer. Click on the icon(s) below to find out what you’ll need to pay.