Customer Service in a Health and Social Care Setting, Certificate (Online)
What will I do on this course?
This qualification is designed for those who wish to develop an understanding of how to deliver effective customer service in health and social care settings.
By completing this course, you will gain an understanding of the specific customer service skills needed to provide a high-quality service within the health and social care sector.
The course enables you to:
- Develop an awareness of customer service in health and social care
- Understand how to communicate effectively in a health and social care setting
- Understand the needs of customers who access health and social care services
- Understand teamwork in health and social care settings.
How will I be assessed?
Learning will be assessed internally by your tutor based on completion of the course modules.
Upon successful completion, you will be awarded the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service for Health and Social Care Settings.
You will have access to the College’s online portal. Once logged in you will be able to access your course materials, lessons and resources at any time.
No formal entry requirements
Eligibility for FREE Distance Learning courses:
- Learners must be aged 19 years or over
- Must have lived in the EU for the last three years
- Must currently reside in England, in a post code outside of Greater Manchester, Liverpool City, Cambridge & Peterborough, Tees Valley and the West Midlands.
Please note: An administration fee of £100 will be incurred if you withdraw from the course. For funding reasons you can only enrol on one course at a time.
Most people qualify for FREE tuition and material fees due to discounts we offer. Click on the icon(s) below to find out what you’ll need to pay.
More course dates announced soon
Occupations related to Customer Service in a Health and Social Care Setting, Certificate (Online)
Building or Civil Engineering Technician
Building and civil engineering technicians perform a variety of technical support functions to assist civil and building engineers.
Employment in region: 739 positions
Architectural or Town Planning Technician
Architectural and town planning technicians perform a variety of technical support functions to assist architects and planners with the design of buildings and the layout of urban and rural areas.
Employment in region: 1,053 positions