Engineering - Solid Works
The course is designed to give students an excellent grounding in the features and commands of Solid Works. There are practical assessments of understanding during course.
Indicative course content:
- Sketching and constraint geometry
- Production of 3D parametric features
- Manipulation and modification of sketches and features
- Assembling and constraining of 3D parts
- Production of orthographic drawings for 3D parts
The content may be adjusted or varied according to students attending the programme.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.