Customer Service in a Health and Social Care Setting, Certificate (Online)
What will I do on this course?
This qualification is designed for those who wish to develop an understanding of how to deliver effective customer service in health and social care settings.
By completing this course, you will gain an understanding of the specific customer service skills needed to provide a high-quality service within the health and social care sector.
The course enables you to:
- Develop an awareness of customer service in health and social care
- Understand how to communicate effectively in a health and social care setting
- Understand the needs of customers who access health and social care services
- Understand teamwork in health and social care settings.
How will I be assessed?
Learning will be assessed internally by your tutor based on completion of the course modules.
Upon successful completion, you will be awarded the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service for Health and Social Care Settings.
You will have access to the College’s online portal. Once logged in you will be able to access your course materials, lessons and resources at any time.
Eligibility for FREE Level 2 Distance Learning courses:
- Learners must be aged 19 years or over as at 31/08/19
- Must have lived in the EU for the last three years
- Must currently reside in England, in a post code outside of Greater Manchester, Liverpool City, Cambridge & Peterborough, Tees Valley and the West Midlands.
- Must have a full Level 2 qualification or above in any subject (i.e QCF Diploma Level 2, five GCSEs/O Levels grade A-C, two or three AS Levels, CSE grade 1 5 or more, one A Level, QCF Certificate, GNVQ Intermediate, First Diploma, NVQ Level 2, First Certificate or Principle of Learning Level 2).
- Unemployed and claiming benefits, and using the qualification to obtain work.
An administration fee will be incurred if you withdraw from the course.
No formal entry requirements
Most people qualify for FREE tuition and material fees due to discounts we offer. Click on the icon(s) below to find out what you’ll need to pay.