Dignity and Safeguarding, Certificate (Online)
This online course is designed to teach you the key principles of dignity, duty of care and safeguarding as applied to adult health and social care.
What will I do on this course?
You will investigate the principles and how they are applied in everyday work contexts. You will also have an opportunity to examine the dilemmas that can arise and the consequences when these principles aren’t upheld.
The various units will develop your ability to:
- Understand safeguarding in adult health and social care
- Principles of dignity in adult health and social care practice
- Understand duty of care in adult health and social care
- Understand dilemmas and public concerns in adult health and social care
How will I be assessed?
There is no formal exam. Instead, you will need to demonstrate achievement of all learning outcomes within each module by submitting and passing all assessed activities within the course.
Upon successful completion, you will be awarded the NCFE/CACHE L2 Certificate in Dignity and Safeguarding.
You will have access to the College’s online portal. Once logged in you will be able to access your course materials, lessons and resources at any time.
Eligibility for FREE Level 2 Distance Learning courses:
- Learners must be aged 19 years or over as at 31/08/19
- Must have lived in the EU for the last three years
- Must currently reside in England, in a post code outside of Greater Manchester, Liverpool City, Cambridge & Peterborough, Tees Valley and the West Midlands.
- Must have a full Level 2 qualification or above in any subject (i.e QCF Diploma Level 2, five GCSEs/O Levels grade A-C, two or three AS Levels, CSE grade 1 5 or more, one A Level, QCF Certificate, GNVQ Intermediate, First Diploma, NVQ Level 2, First Certificate or Principle of Learning Level 2).
- Unemployed and claiming benefits, and using the qualification to obtain work.
An administration fee will be incurred if you withdraw from the course.
No formal entry requirements
Most people qualify for FREE tuition and material fees due to discounts we offer. Click on the icon(s) below to find out what you’ll need to pay.