Specific Learning Difficulties, Certificate (Online)
What will I do on this course?
This course is designed to provide you with knowledge of specific learning difficulties, how they are diagnosed and how individuals with can be supported.
This qualification will be suitable for teaching staff, care staff or anyone looking to build their knowledge of dyslexia and other learning difficulties.
The qualification would be suitable for those working within healthcare, social care and education contexts.
How will I be assessed?
Learning will be assessed internally and will be based on completion of the following five modules:
- Understand specific learning difficulties
- The effects of specific learning difficulties
- Understand the diagnosis of specific learning difficulties
- Understanding supporting individuals with specific learning difficulties
- The context of Specific Learning Difficulties
On successful completion, you will be awarded the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties.
You will have access to the College’s online portal. Once logged in you will be able to access your course materials, lessons and resources at any time.
Eligibility for FREE Level 2 Distance Learning courses:
- Learners must be aged 19 years or over as at 31/08/19
- Must have lived in the EU for the last three years
- Must currently reside in England, in a post code outside of Greater Manchester, Liverpool City, Cambridge & Peterborough, Tees Valley and the West Midlands.
- Must have a full Level 2 qualification or above in any subject (i.e QCF Diploma Level 2, five GCSEs/O Levels grade A-C, two or three AS Levels, CSE grade 1 5 or more, one A Level, QCF Certificate, GNVQ Intermediate, First Diploma, NVQ Level 2, First Certificate or Principle of Learning Level 2).
- Unemployed and claiming benefits, and using the qualification to obtain work.
An administration fee will be incurred if you withdraw from the course.
No formal entry requirements
Most people qualify for FREE tuition and material fees due to discounts we offer. Click on the icon(s) below to find out what you’ll need to pay.