All you need to know about course dates and times
Sports Coaching and Delivering School Sports, Advanced Apprenticeship
CoachMakers specialise in the delivery of sport, education, apprenticeships and work-based learning for the sport, active leisure, health and well-being sector.
What will I do on this course?
On the Level 3 Sport Coaching and Delivering School Sport Apprenticeship you will gain essential sports coaching skills and experience as well as relevant qualifications all taught by experienced sports coaches/professionals.
Sports Coaching Qualifications:
- 1st4Sport Level 3 Diploma in Supporting School Sport and Physical Education
- 1st4Sport Level 3 Employment Awareness in the Active Leisure and Learning Sector
- Functional Skills Maths and English
What could I do after this course?
- Sports coach within Schools
- Sports coach for a school sport provider
- Professional sports club in the community department
Relevant Level 2 or Sports Qualification. You must undertake a recognised enhanced disclosure and barring service check.
What Our Students Say
Chloe Carchrie, Sport and Exercise Science
“I have had many opportunities to represent the college and have revieved excellent coaching”
Former school: Priory
Course: Sport and Exercise Science
What next? Chloe aims to pursue netball as a career, study at degree-level, and would like to teach sport.