Start or Build Your Career in Software Engineering
Software Engineers earn on average, over £42,000 per year - and we can help you achieve this.
The digital and high-tech industry is growing at a quick pace, with lots of exciting opportunities to work in the area.
On this Software Engineering HTQ, you'll get to study key areas such as:
- Database Design and Development
- Software Development Lifecycles
- + Many more (see full list below)
Delivered in the heart of Bristol, this exciting qualification offers the opportunity to:
- Begin your software engineering career (study over 2 years)
- Progress your software engineering career whilst working (study over 4 years)
By studying this course, you will receive:
- Funding support through Student Finance (we can support you with this)
- Academic and career support, before and during the course
- A range of free short courses - including Microsoft and Cisco courses
- All the benefits of studying at University - including exclusive student discounts and graduation
We have a friendly team ready to guide you through the application process! Just fill in your details on the form below, and we can get started.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY
Alisha is not only the only female to achieve a Distinction* nationally but is also one of four learners to achieve this grade. This an incredible accomplishment as this equated to being in the top 1.2% nationally!
Computing, T Level
The course has honestly been excellent, and I am so glad that I decided to go down the T Level route.
Digital: Production, Design and Development T Level
MEET THE TEAM
Cyber Security is quickly becoming a buzz word in the world of technology and for good reason. It is one of the most diverse and fast moving sectors within tech and ultimately security is power!
Lecturer in Computing
What i love most about working within the Computing and Digital sector is without doubt, the continual developments that are taking place in the sector, it is the most exciting and dynamic industry to be in and the opportunities are so vast.
Dean of Faculty - Computing and Digital Technology
Joe’s subject specialisms are around IT in business, IT management and computer hardware and software. He also has CompTIA A+ Technician certification and holds a Level 5 Management qualification.
Deputy Director - Higher Education