I want to be a
Construction Site Supervisor, Apprenticeship
This apprenticeship is designed for school leavers (16-19s) hat are looking to develop their leadership skills to manage in potentially dangerous situations, on construction sites. Site supervisors keep the site running smoothly and help overcome issues.
Construction Site Supervisors could earn a salary of up to £54,000.
What does the course involve?
The main duties you will learn on this course are:
- Supervision of specialist contractors
- The control of health and safety standards on construction projects
- Recording, control and reporting of progress on a construction project
- The minimisation of the environmental impact of construction projects
- Control of quality of works on a construction project construction project
How will the course be assessed?
The EPA must be completed within an EPA period lasting a typically 6 months, beginning when the apprentice has passed the EPA gateway. The EPA consists of 3 discrete assessment methods.
What future study opportunities are there?
You could decide to go straight into work as an apprentice or continue studying through a level 5 qualification.
What do I do next?
- Ready to apply – please use the ‘apply now’ button at the top of this page.
- I’d like to visit and see the facilities and chat to staff – see when our next open event is
- I have a quick question – use our Live Chat facility on the bottom right of this page
Individual employers will determine their own entry requirements, but the typical entry requirements for this Apprenticeship will be five GCSEs or equivalent, including Maths, English and a Science; or a Level 2 Apprenticeship. UCW require 3 x A levels or equivalent.
Most people qualify for FREE tuition and material fees due to discounts we offer. Click on the icon(s) below to find out what you’ll need to pay.