Future Talent Business Partner
A key part of our ambition for learners is to ensure our curriculum delivers the skills required for industry, providing an inspirational learning experience for those learners who trust us with their future.
To support this ambition, we have created Career Excellence Hubs for each area of our provision, which offers a close alignment with employers, to support our learner in developing the skills needed for industry.
Each employer we partner with in our Career Excellence Hubs, will support our learners by:
- Co-designing training provision
- Creating an inspirational learning experience
- Providing the skills training required for your business and wider industry
- Delivering a talented workforce so your business and industry will thrive.
Want to get involved and become a Future Talent Business Partner?
What is required from me and my business?
The key to our Career Excellence Hubs, is working with likeminded employers, who are passionate about creating brighter futures for our learners. But what is required from employers, to become a Future Talent Business Partner? Here is the commitment that we ask of your business:
As it is a partnership, we are also committed to shouting about our partnership, so we will:
- Display your logo on the Weston College website
- Give you brand exposure through our digital networks (including audiences on Facebook – 14,446, Twitter – 8,848, Instagram – 1,506, LinkedIn 3,446)
- Provide exposure on the college’s sector/industry landing page and course pages
- Share a series of social media campaigns to encourage recruitment – to include logo/supporting statement/film
- Write and circulate a PR piece to announce the partnership
- Display your logo at College events including open evenings, providing brand exposure to staff, current students, parents, and future learners
- Logo visible in technical training areas at college campuses alongside our state-of-theart facilities
- Include you in our plans for regional and national PR exposure
- Send you VIP invitations to key college events providing networking opportunities to the college’s 2000 strong business network
- Send you an invitation to join our Industry Advisory Board and T level panel who will shape the future talent trained by Weston College, the largest further education college in the region
- Provide an opportunity for your business to access talent for your future workforce.