Animal Management Job Vacancies
Find out how you can inspire the next generation for Animal Management
Join Weston College's Animal Management department and inspire the next generation of professionals. Whether you're an experienced animal management professional looking for a new challenge or a recent graduate with a passion for teaching, we want to hear from you. Our outstanding team partners with local zoos and animal care providers to deliver education from short-courses to degree-level. Benefit from exceptional support, development, and upskilling programs at our OFSTED Outstanding College, located in state-of-the-art modern campus facilities. Apply now and help create brighter futures.
Currently there are no vacancies in this area, but if you'd like to be kept informed on when something else comes up in the future, register your interest below
- Work with a highly motivated team of educators and professionals who are dedicated to providing an outstanding learning experience for students.
- Access to cutting-edge facilities and equipment, including a campus in the grounds of Puxton Park, to enhance the learning experience for students.
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression, including support for obtaining a Level 4/5 Diploma in Education and Training or equivalent/higher level teaching qualification.
- Collaborate with local animal management providers to ensure that our programs meet the needs of the industry and prepare students for successful careers.
- Generous pension scheme and holiday entitlement, plus other benefits such as access to our fantastic Wellbeing@Weston support.
- Make a meaningful difference in the lives of students by inspiring and preparing them to become the next generation of professionals.
- Join an award-winning organisation that has a proven track record of providing high-quality education and training to students.
- Training opportunities for those new to teaching, including an extensive program of training to help you transition into a career in education.
- Work in a supportive and inclusive environment that values diversity and encourages innovation and creativity.
- Part time and full-time applications are welcome, to help you to achieve a healthy work-life balance.
- Active encouragement for those wishing to continue to work in industry and remain skills, alongside any job offer.
- Smaller class sizes.
If you have a disability, neurodivergence, or a condition that may impact your performance during our selection process, we are happy to accommodate your needs. You will have the opportunity to inform us of any necessary adjustments throughout the application and selection process. As an employee, we will continue to discuss and work with you to ensure you have the necessary accommodations to succeed in your role.
Some examples of possible adjustments include:
- Allowing extra time for online assessments
- Providing alternative accessible formats
- Sharing interview questions beforehand
- Offering additional information about what to expect
- Providing an office orientation before an in-person assessment.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .