Drive Revenue, Increase Sales - with Martyn Sloman
12 July 2023 09:30 – 12:30
About the Event
Your personal or Marketing efforts have generated valuable traffic. The business is doing ok but it still seems like a lot of these leads go unconverted. Or, the ones that are converted could be maximized further. Email is often too heavily relied upon. Follow up processes need to be improved.
This action oriented ½ day sales workshop will ensure team members will be more confident to:
- Understand the optimum time frame to respond to leads/ enquiry
- Respond appropriately within that window of opportunity
- Ask better qualifying questions to understand customer/ Prospect’s motives
- Maximise “hidden” opportunities and sell value through relevant additional products/ services
- Avoid the dreaded “radio silence” after the initial interest
- Develop techniques to minimize the likelihood of the enquiry/ lead or referral staying “happy as we are” with their incumbent or choosing the competition as their provider
- Develop creative, resilient and proven ways to follow up and convert or correctly qualify opportunities out
Participants are also invited to share challenging scenarios where leads/ referrals/ enquiries are proving difficult to manage and take away practical ways to re-approach and convert them.
Tea/coffee will be provided and available throughout the workshop.
About Martyn Sloman
Martyn Sloman is “The Non -Pushy Sales Trainer” of Gold Dust Training. He helps Salespeople and business owners make more profitable sales. His methods focus on positive, sometimes bold, yet buyer- friendly techniques that people feel confident and comfortable using.
Due to the high demand of this workshop, please may we ask that only two individuals from each business attend.
Our Build Back Better series is being funded by the West of England Combined Authority as part of the Workforce for the Future programme. Build Back Better is an engaging and innovative business workshop series that seeks to equip SME business leaders with new skills and knowledge, to navigate the business landscape beyond the pandemic.
This training sessions is part of Workforce for the Future, which Weston College is delivering on behalf of the West of England Combined Authority in collaboration with other regional partners. The West of England Workforce for the Future programme has received £4m of funding from the European Social Fund as part of the 2014-2020 European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme in England. The Department for Work and Pensions is the Managing Authority for the England European Social Fund programme. Established by the European Union, the European Social Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support skills development, employment and job creation, social inclusion and local community regenerations. For more information, click here.