Effective B2B Sales - with Martyn Sloman
06 June 2023 09:30 – 12:30
About the Event
This workshop is ideal for all sales professionals and business owners involved in selling B2B. Whether you are just starting out on your sales career or are an experienced professional wanting to refresh your skills and learn new sales techniques.
What impact will it have on sales?
- As a result of attending this workshop, you will understand how to:
- Substantially increase conversion rates
- Construct better, probing questions to drive value for the customer
- Develop higher value sales opportunities
Topics covered include:
- Introduction: Salesperson vs Trusted Advisor- How the world of Sales has changed
- Ways to increase credibility, trust and rapport
- Opening the conversation
- Asking Better Questions to Drive Value for The Customer
- Gently Investigating Likelihood of Status Quo in Decision Making and Techniques to Drive Reasons for Change
- Probing the Decision-Making Unit, Criteria and Process
- Presenting solutions/ making recommendations/ benefits of next step
- Handling concerns (objections)
About Martyn Sloman
Martyn Sloman is “The Non -Pushy Sales Trainer” of Gold Dust Training. He helps Salespeople and business owners make more profitable sales. His methods focus on positive, sometimes bold, yet buyer- friendly techniques that people feel confident and comfortable using.
Due to the high demand of this workshop, please may we ask that only two individuals from each business attend.
Our Build Back Better series is being funded by the West of England Combined Authority as part of the Workforce for the Future programme. Build Back Better is an engaging and innovative business workshop series that seeks to equip SME business leaders with new skills and knowledge, to navigate the business landscape beyond the pandemic.
This training sessions is part of Workforce for the Future, which Weston College is delivering on behalf of the West of England Combined Authority in collaboration with other regional partners. The West of England Workforce for the Future programme has received £4m of funding from the European Social Fund as part of the 2014-2020 European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme in England. The Department for Work and Pensions is the Managing Authority for the England European Social Fund programme. Established by the European Union, the European Social Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support skills development, employment and job creation, social inclusion and local community regenerations. For more information, click here.