Legal Professional n.e.c.
- Represents public and private organisations in court as necessary.
- Advises employers, local and national government and other organisations on aspects of law and legislative implications of decisions made.
- Drafts and negotiates contracts on behalf of employers.
- Provides legal advice to individuals within Citizens Advice, Law Centres and other such establishments.
- Co-ordinates the activities of magistrates courts and advises magistrates on law and legal procedure.
Typical Education Level
Honours, Bachelor's degree
Will retirement created job openings
In the UK, 18% in this profession are aged 55 or above.* They will likely retire in the next 10 years, creating a demand for new workers
*This is based on national data
Average annual earnings
The current average wage for legal professional n.e.c. is £54,679
The number of jobs in the career for the current year is 1,741. Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons, and do not distinguish between full- and part-time jobs.
Over the past year, jobs have been posted for legal professional n.e.c. roles.
How well does it pay?
Normal pay for this occupation is £54,679 per year. That is about £4,557 per month or £28.04 per hour. New workers generally start on £25,408, while highly experienced workers can earn as much as £96,568
Is it growing or declining?
This career has remained the same over the last 2 years, and is expected to remain the same over the next 4 years. Currently, 1,741 people are employed in the region.