Advertising Accounts Manager or Creative Director
- Arranges conferences, exhibitions, seminars, etc. to promote the image of a product, service or organisation.
- Stays abreast of changes in media, readership or viewing figures and advertising rates.
- Reviews and revises campaign in light of sales figures, surveys, etc..
- Conceives advertising campaign to impart the desired product image in an effective and economical way.
- Liaises with client to discuss product/service to be marketed, defines target group and assesses the suitability of various media.
Typical Education Level
Honours, Bachelor's degree
Will retirement created job openings
In the UK, 15% in this profession are aged 55 or above.* They will likely retire in the next 10 years, creating a demand for new workers
*This is based on national data
Average annual earnings
The current average wage for advertising accounts manager or creative director is £38,717
The number of jobs in the career for the current year is 976. Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons, and do not distinguish between full- and part-time jobs.
Over the past year, jobs have been posted for advertising accounts manager or creative director roles.
How well does it pay?
Normal pay for this occupation is £38,717 per year. That is about £3,226 per month or £19.86 per hour. New workers generally start on £18,051, while highly experienced workers can earn as much as £74,776
Is it growing or declining?
This career has remained the same over the last 2 years, and is expected to remain the same over the next 4 years. Currently, 976 people are employed in the region.