Marketing Associate Professional
- Briefs advertising team on client requirements, monitors the progress of advertising campaigns and liaises with client on potential modifications.
- Discusses possible changes that need to be made in terms of design, price, packaging, promotion etc. in light of market research with appropriate departments.
- Collates and interprets findings of market research and presents results to clients.
- Establishes an appropriate quantitative and qualitative market research methodology and prepares proposals outlining programmes of work and details of costs.
- Discusses business methods, products or services and targets customer group with employer or client in order to identify marketing requirements.
Typical Education Level
Honours, Bachelor's degree
Will retirement created job openings
In the UK, 8% in this profession are aged 55 or above.* They will likely retire in the next 10 years, creating a demand for new workers
*This is based on national data
Average annual earnings
The current average wage for marketing associate professional is £27,618
The number of jobs in the career for the current year is 5,777. Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons, and do not distinguish between full- and part-time jobs.
Over the past year, jobs have been posted for marketing associate professional roles.
How well does it pay?
Normal pay for this occupation is £27,618 per year. That is about £2,301 per month or £14.16 per hour. New workers generally start on £11,563, while highly experienced workers can earn as much as £61,296
Is it growing or declining?
This career has remained the same over the last 2 years, and is expected to remain the same over the next 4 years. Currently, 5,777 people are employed in the region.