- Implements and maintains HR records systems.
- Provides administrative support for training courses, work placements etc..
- Provides practical support for recruitment and selection procedures such as checking application forms, arranging interviews of candidates and ensuring the interview panel receive all relevant documentation.
- Arranges advertisements for jobs in the relevant media.
- Supports senior HR staff in the development and implementation of HR and industrial relations policies.
Typical Education Level
Level 2 NVQ; GCSE at grades A*-C
Will retirement created job openings
In the UK, 17% in this profession are aged 55 or above.* They will likely retire in the next 10 years, creating a demand for new workers
*This is based on national data
£18,646 Average wage
Average annual earnings
The current average wage for human resources administrative occupation is £18,646
The number of jobs in the career for the current year is 1,317. Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons, and do not distinguish between full- and part-time jobs.
Over the past year, jobs have been posted for human resources administrative occupation roles.
How well does it pay?
Normal pay for this occupation is £18,646 per year. That is about £1,554 per month or £9.56 per hour. New workers generally start on £10,363, while highly experienced workers can earn as much as £27,972
Is it growing or declining?
This career has remained the same over the last 2 years, and is expected to remain the same over the next 4 years. Currently, 1,317 people are employed in the region.
Occupations similar to:
Human Resources Administrative Occupation