ENGINEERING & GREEN SKILLS Job Vacancies
Find out how you can inspire the next generation of engineers.
Are you an experienced engineer looking for a new challenge? Or maybe a recent graduate with a passion for inspiring the next generation of engineers? Either way, Weston College wants to hear from you!
We offer a fully supported programme of training, including a funded teaching qualification, so you can take your expertise to the classroom and help shape the future of the engineering industry.
Our engineering programmes teach students and apprentices aged 16+, and we welcome applications from candidates with knowledge and experience in a range of disciplines. Whether you're fully qualified or new to teaching, we encourage you to apply.
Working with world-class employers like Rolls Royce, Airbus, and the Ministry of Defence, our study programmes offer career-boosting benefits to our learners, making sure they're career-ready. And as one of the largest training providers in the region, you'll be based in our state-of-the-art engineering facilities at South West Skills Campus.
Join a like-minded team in a modern campus with a full salary, holiday, and generous pension package, plus free onsite car parking. And with programmes from level two to seven and bespoke CPD courses, this is the perfect opportunity to start your teaching career or take it to the next level.
Apply now and find out how you can inspire the next generation of engineers at Weston College.
- Work with a highly motivated team of educators and professionals who are dedicated to providing an outstanding learning experience for students.
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression, including support for obtaining a Level 4/5 Diploma in Education and Training or equivalent/higher level teaching qualification
- Generous pension scheme and holiday entitlement, plus other benefits such as access to our fantastic Wellbeing@Weston support.
- Join an award-winning organisation that has a proven track record of providing high-quality education and training to students.
- Training opportunities for those new to teaching, including an extensive program of training to help you transition into a career in education.
- Work in a supportive and inclusive environment that values diversity and encourages innovation and creativity.
- Part time and full-time applications are welcome, to help you to achieve a healthy work-life balance.
- Smaller class sizes.
We deliver qualifications and apprenticeships from Level 2 to Level 5, so you could be helping someone to start their engineering career or enabling them to develop degree level skills to secure a career enhancement or promotion.
View our curriculum here:
16–19-year-olds: Engineering and Green Skills | Weston College
Weston College is also the lead College for the West of England Institute of Technology where industry, education and research collaborate to design and deliver flexible, higher-level technical learning to equip people with the skills to fully participate in, and contribute to, economic growth driven by digital innovation and emerging technologies.
If you have a disability, neurodivergence, or a condition that may impact your performance during our selection process, we are happy to accommodate your needs. You will have the opportunity to inform us of any necessary adjustments throughout the application and selection process. As an employee, we will continue to discuss and work with you to ensure you have the necessary accommodations to succeed in your role.
Some examples of possible adjustments include:
- Allowing extra time for online assessments
- Providing alternative accessible formats
- Sharing interview questions beforehand
- Offering additional information about what to expect
- Providing an office orientation before an in-person assessment.
If you have any questions about the adjustments process at Weston College, please contact email@example.com .
Thinking of relocating?
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy a better work-life balance by relocating near the coast. Discover the perfect blend of career opportunities and a serene coastal lifestyle to live your best life.