Financial Accounts Manager
- Carries out and/or supervises general accounting and administrative work.
- Establishes terms of credit and ensures timely payment by customer, renegotiates payment terms and initiates legal action to recover debts if necessary.
- Checks customers.
- Manages teams handling insurance claims.
- Takes responsibility for the efficient and effective operation of several business accounts.
- Develops and manages business accounts to increase sales of financial products.
Typical Education Level
Honours, Bachelor's degree
Will retirement created job openings
In the UK, 13% in this profession are aged 55 or above.* They will likely retire in the next 10 years, creating a demand for new workers
*This is based on national data
Average annual earnings
The current average wage for financial accounts manager is £31,595
The number of jobs in the career for the current year is 5,086. Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons, and do not distinguish between full- and part-time jobs.
Over the past year, jobs have been posted for financial accounts manager roles.
How well does it pay?
Normal pay for this occupation is £31,595 per year. That is about £2,633 per month or £16.20 per hour. New workers generally start on £13,641, while highly experienced workers can earn as much as £56,457
Is it growing or declining?
This career has remained the same over the last 2 years, and is expected to remain the same over the next 4 years. Currently, 5,086 people are employed in the region.