Terms and Conditions
Website terms and conditions
Whilst every care has been taken to ensure that all the information contained on our website is accurate, Weston College is continually evaluating its services to meet the needs of learners. As a consequence, training, fees, timings, resources and facilities may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Acceptance of rules is a condition of entry to the competition.
- All instructions form part of the rules
- Employees of Weston College, their families and agents are not permitted to enter
- All entries are subject to scrutiny and validation
- All entries must be received by the deadline stated within the competition details
- The competition winner will be drawn within 5 working days of the end of the competition
- The judges decision / winners name that is drawn is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into
- Cash alternatives to given prizes are not available and prizes are non-transferable
- All unclaimed prizes remain the property of Weston College after 6 weeks following winner's notification of closing date, whichever is later
- Witholding prizes will only be justified where the competition rules and regulations have not been adhered to
- Details of the competition winner can be obtained by sending a SAE to: Competition Winners, Marketing and Communications, Weston College, Knightstone Road, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 2AL
- Winners will be announced through our website or on our Facebook page.
- The winner will be informed via the Facebook messaging service, email or telephone and given instructions on how to claim their prize
- If the winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason, Weston College reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
- Winners must participate in all publicity as required by Weston College
- The promoter is Weston College, Knightstone Road, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 2AL. Weston College reserves the right to change the rules applicable, at any time and for any reason.
These rules and regulations are derived from the British Code of Advertising, Sales Promotion and Direct Marketing that govern all promotional draws and competitions.