PRE-EMPLOYMENT ESOL COURSES
If English is not your first language, we have a huge range of advice, support, training and courses to help you.
The below short courses have been designed to help improve your communication skills, while also building your knowledge in other areas.
We believe education should be accessible. That is why all our ESOL courses are free or heavily discounted.
We have worked with local employers and support services such as Jobcentre Plus, to create these courses to support you into work following completion of your course.
We also offer individual coaching and mentoring when required, to find out about your opportunities available; to support you back into work, book a FREE 1:1 employment support advice session.
If you are already employed
See other part-time courses for adults starting soon.
Watch what our Learners & Employers say about our Pre-Employment Courses
There is a variety of support here for you at Weston College, which will be tailored to suit your situation and goals.
The first step will be to meet (virtually) with one of our Careers Coaches, who will have a conversation with you to understand your situation. From there you will receive the advice and guidance needed to help you make the right decisions and navigate your way to a new career.
- Book a 1: session at www.weston.ac.uk/employment-support
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call on 01934 411147 for more information or discuss your options
You can access:
- Careers advice session to understand where you are and where you want to be
- Personalised action plan, including wellbeing support
- Knowledge of the training options available to you
- Networking to support with employment opportunities
- Job search and application coaching, including digital job search and online interviews
No. We will also help you to access funding where available.
Yes! We have a vast network of employers that we work with here at Weston College and will be networking to ensure that connections are made.
Yes! Lifelong learning and career development is now the expectation within the workplace. Here at Weston College, we will support you to access further training, often funded, to help you to maintain and progress the required skills.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY
Alliance Homes: "In partnership with Weston College, we have established the award-winning Care Academy, which helped Alliance Living Care to access a new talent pool of 50+ staff."