Supporting organisational change
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
We recognise that employers may be considering their options and how they can adapt their business for the future, to recover, retrain and rebuild, following Covid-19 lockdown and beyond. Whether you are an individual looking to retrain or update your skills, or an employer considering your training options, Weston College is here to support you to get through these challenging times and retrain your workforce as you build your business for the future.
We are committed to supporting everyone in challenging times, creating brighter futures for all.
If you are an employer…
- We will understand your plans for organisational change and the impact on your workforce
- We will deliver high-quality bespoke support to those affected and remaining staff
- We will connect your people with opportunities throughout our extensive network of partners
If you are an individual…
- We will understand your circumstances, helping you to shape future goals
- We will provide high-quality bespoke support, including wellbeing and career focused guidance
- We will connect you with opportunities throughout our extensive network of partners
Many of our courses can access funding to remove or reduce costs. Our training provides progression routes and pathways in a wide range of subjects and careers to help is find the right option for you.
We also understand that times of change can be difficult and Weston College are here to support your health and wellbeing, a priority that we have for all learners.
Investment in facilities