Enhancing digital skills
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
Now more than ever it is evident just how essential digital skills are to our everyday lives. Employers are investing in their own digital ‘shop window, the skills of their staff, and how to interact digitally with the changing needs of customers.
Weston College are recognised as a leading digital technology skills provider. As a business ourselves, we’ve embraced digital technology, trained our staff to build confidence, and we’re now recognised as a Microsoft Showcase College.
We have many options for your business and employees from short online courses to digital apprenticeships from tech support, software development, and we offer degree level apprenticeships through our University Centre Weston. We’re also one of a small number of education providers nationally offering the new Digital T Level qualification, which means we have the future tech talent at Weston College that you can access by offering Industry Placements. Your business may need support with creative and digital media projects, such as reviewing your website or creating films or digital media content, a perfect opportunity for our learners to support you and put their skills into practice with live projects.
If you are an employer…
- We can help you to support your employees as they prepare for organisational change or redundancy through short courses to improve digital competencies.
- We can help you to plan how to upskill your existing workforce making use of the wide range of Apprenticeship or specialist short-courses available at Weston College
- Apprenticeships are identified as a crucial part of the UK’s long-term education and growth strategies, and can support your business up-skill.
We can help you support your workforce by bringing in additional support at grass-roots level through engagement with our T-Level Work Placements. If you are an employer who needs an ‘extra pair of hands’ at this challenging time, you may wish to join the growing number of employers who aim to offer an industry placement as part of our Digital T-Level.
If you are an individual…
- We help you identify what digital training course is right for you
- We will provide guidance to help you grow your own digital skills and confidence, supporting your career ambitions
- We will connect you with opportunities throughout our extensive network of employer partners looking for talented employees
Investment in facilities