More course dates announced soon
Level 1 Certifcate in Customer Service
Gain the basic knowledge and skills needed to work in customer service.
This qualification is the perfect opportunity to start your journey into a career in customer service.
You will learn key transferable skills, which will help you get ahead in almost any industry, as good customer service skills are essential for many jobs.
What will I study?
This 1-week course will enable you to communicate effectively, record and communicate customer problems, contribute to effective customer service, and understand legislation affecting the customer service sector.
At the end of the course you’ll be able to:
- Apply legislation, regulation and organisational procedures for customer service
- Record and communicate customer problems
- Positive communication with customers
- Build effective relationships with customers and colleagues
- Answer telephone calls from customers
On successful completion of this course, you can progress onto the Level 3 qualification which starts the week after on 26/06/23.
We offer careers advice, guidance and support to everyone that studies on one of our courses.