CAREERS, ADVICE AND GUIDANCE
Our Careers Advice Team can help you with any of your career decisions! Call or email us to book an appointment or drop in.
We can help with:
- Finding your career goals and thinking about what influences your career
- Exploring career opportunities inside and outside of Weston College
- Evaluating and making decisions
- Preparing for your next steps
- Job hunting and applications
- CV writing
- Applying to university and student finance
- Anything career related!
Designated Careers Lead
Following the release of the national strategy for careers advice and guidance, all schools and colleges must now have a designated Careers Leader.
Click for more
Following the release of the national strategy for careers advice and guidance, all schools and colleges must now have a designated Careers Leader. Careers Leaders are members of the College’s leadership team and are responsible and accountable for the delivery of their college’s programme of careers advice and guidance. The Careers Leader will work with other senior members of staff to develop a vision for the College’s careers provision that includes high aspirations for all learners and make sure that the College meets the Gatsby Benchmarks.
Director and Weston College Careers Leader
If you would like to contact Ben, then please email him at Benjamin.email@example.com.