Start Your Career in Business, Management and Leadership
A business qualification can take you anywhere!
Business and management is one of the fastest-growing sectors in Bristol and Somerset. The skills you develop are all transferable and will assist in your future employability, even if you are unsure what career path you want to take. We offer over 40 courses at the Knightstone Campus - from Level 1 to degree-level.
Find out about the qualifications for school leavers that we can offer to start your business, management and/or leadership career - there is still time to apply now for September!
Here’s what we can offer:
- Classes taught by lecturers with industry experience
- Links with local employers, who are looking to give people like you a route into their organisation
- Support available via your own tutor to help you succeed
- All the benefits of studying at Weston College - including exclusive student discounts
- A range of transport options from across the region – including dedicated buses
- Fantastic facilities including new industry standard boardroom, refurbished classrooms and more ...
Careers in Business, Management and/or Leadership
Here are just a few examples of job titles that have shown to be the most popular listings in the South West region within the last year.
- Production Manager or Director in Manufacturing,
- Financial Manager or Director,
- Human Resource Manager or Director,
- Functional Manager or Director n.e.c.,
- Manager or Director in Storage or Warehousing,
- Manager or Director in Retail or Wholesale,
- Manager or Proprietor in Agriculture or Horticulture,
- And many more...
We have a friendly team ready to guide you through the process - it all starts with you making the choice to create a brighter future …
We've bundled the best education in the area with career boosted benefits - and are levering our contacts as one of the largest Colleges in the country to give you the best possible chance of success.
Available Business and Management courses
The business sector is full of opportunities for those with the right qualifications...
What you can earn
Our courses could lead you to careers including:
- Legal executive - £15,000 to £28,000
- Customer services manager - £19,000 to £25,000
- Business advisor - £20,000 to £35,000
- Project manager - £25,000 to £50,000
- Facilities manager - £26,000 to £45,000
- There are 28,600 people employed in financial services in the South West
- The legal services industry is worth over £20bn to the UK economy each year
- Important skills needed within a business include; marketing, ICT and project management
- The legal sector is highly competitive and over the next few years it is predicted that there will be an increasing demand for legal services in energy and natural resources
- The IT sector is expected to increase by 10% by 2020
- Business and management is one of the fastest growing sectors in the Bristol and Somerset area
It's easy to apply...
You can apply for any of our Business and Management courses online by using the blue drop-down menu at the top of this page, or by filling in an application form in the back of our prospectus. Applying online is quick and easy, and will secure your place on the course.
It's better to apply as soon as you can so that you reserve your place - it only takes a few minutes to apply and you are able to withdraw your application at a later date if you change your mind.
Electrical Installation, Apprenticeship