PART-TIME BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICE COURSES FOR ADULTS
A business qualification can take you anywhere!
Business and management is one of the fastest-growing sectors in Bristol and Somerset. The skills you develop are all transferable and will assist in your future employability, even if you are unsure what career path you want to take. We offer over 40 courses at the Knightstone Campus - from Level 1 to degree-level.
Find out about the qualifications for adults that we can offer to start your business, management and/or leadership career - there is still time to apply now for September!
Here’s what we can offer:
- Classes taught by lecturers with industry experience
- Links with local employers, who are looking to give people like you a route into their organisation
- Support available via your own tutor to help you succeed
- All the benefits of studying at Weston College - including exclusive student discounts
- Fantastic facilities including new industry standard boardroom, refurbished classrooms and more ...
Careers in Business, Management and/or Leadership
Here are just a few examples of job titles that have shown to be the most popular listings in the South West region within the last year.
- Production Manager or Director in Manufacturing,
- Financial Manager or Director,
- Human Resource Manager or Director,
- Functional Manager or Director n.e.c.,
- Manager or Director in Storage or Warehousing,
- Manager or Director in Retail or Wholesale,
- Manager or Proprietor in Agriculture or Horticulture,
- And many more...
We have a friendly team ready to guide you through the process - it all starts with you making the choice to create a brighter future …
We've bundled the best education in the area with career boosted benefits - and are leveraging our contacts as one of the largest Colleges in the country to give you the best possible chance of success.
Available Business and Management courses
The business sector is full of opportunities for those with the right qualifications...
Your Future Career in Business
The Business sector is bursting with variety in jobs you could find yourself in, and which you opt for will depend on which area you feel best suits your skills, and which match up with your qualifications. While being one of the most competitive fields, it is also one of the fastest growing too.
By studying Business with Weston College, you’ll be able to progress through the levels until you’re fully qualified (even up to degree level with University Centre Weston!) and can have a successful career in your chosen sector of the industry. We offer a huge range of courses, so you can find the perfect one for you, including Apprenticeships for a more hands-on teaching experience, and Certificates or Diplomas for those who prefer classroom learning.
Our courses could lead to:
- Business Sales Executives: £19,453 - £61,874
- Project Management Professional: £23,528 - £82,804
- Business, Research and Administrative Professional: £18,218 - £57,778
- Customer Service Manager: £14,259 - £39,490
- Legal Associate Professional: £14,780 - £46,342
- Important skills needed within a business include; marketing, ICT and project management
- The legal sector is highly competitive and over the next few years it is predicted that there will be an increasing demand for legal services in energy and natural resources
- Business and management is one of the fastest growing sectors in the Bristol and Somerset area
It's easy to apply...
You can apply for any of our Business and Management courses online by using the blue drop-down menu at the top of this page, or by filling in an application form in the back of our prospectus. Applying online is quick and easy, and will secure your place on the course.
It's better to apply as soon as you can so that you reserve your place - it only takes a few minutes to apply and you are able to withdraw your application at a later date if you change your mind.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY
ILM Leadership and Management Diploma
BTEC Travel and Tourism Level 3
Got a question?
Whatever you'd like to know, we're here to help...